Map of AD40
IT’S NEVER TOO EARLY TO HAVE A PLAN TO VOTE!
We just flipped AD40 back to blue in 2022 and we need your help to keep it blue! Making a plan to use your voice and the ballot box and vote in both the Primary and General Elections in 2024 is critical. Here are some helpful tips:
- Register to vote – or confirm your voter registration – at lavote.gov’s register page.
- If you have any questions about registering to vote, or who is eligible to register, see lavote.gov’s FAQ.
- All registered voters will receive a ballot in the mail in early February 2024. For more information on voting by mail, tracking your ballot once you do vote by mail, ensuring your vote was received and counted, getting a replacement ballot and more, see lavote.gov’s vote by mail page.
- If you would rather drop your vote-by-mail ballot in a dropbox instead of putting in the mail, you can do so starting 29 days before Election Day. More information about voting via dropbox can be found on lavote.gov’s vote by mail page.
- You can also still vote in person if preferred. LA County is still determining where in-person vote centers will be located, but you can find out more information about voting in-person lavote.gov’s voting in person page.
- If you are an eligible Military & Overseas voter, see lavote.gov’s military & overseas page for more information about the process to ensure your ballot is counted.